Get a better understanding of what makes you and others tick
Essential NLP gives you straightforward access to understanding NLP and helps you to put the ideas and techniques into practice in your personal and professional life, both in behavior and in important relationships. Exercises, activities, case studies, anecdotes and quizzes will help you see how you can apply NLP to everyday situations.
- One, five and ten-minute introductions to key principles to get you started.
- Lots of instant help with common problems and quick tips for success, based on the authors’ many years of experience.
- Tests in the book and online to keep track of your progress.
- Extra online articles at www.teachyourself.com to give you a richer understanding of NLP.
- Exercises, activities and case studies illustrate each area in a real-world context.
- Includes fascinating insights from leading practitioners and focused analysis of the practical aspects of NLP in all areas of life.
What is NLP; The foundations of NLP; What do you want–Well-formed outcomes; Values and beliefs; Representation systems; Perceptual filters; Connecting with others; Getting a new perspective; Sub-modalities; The importance of language; Symbolic thinking; Anchors; Strategies; Modelling; Timelines; Parts; Change patterns and techniques; Putting it into practice; NLP in action; Taking it further