This is an invaluable, concise, all-in-one guide for carrying out student research and writing a paper, adaptable to course use and suitable for use by students independently, it successfully guides students along every step of the way.
- Allows students to better manage their research projects
- Exercises and worksheets break down the research process into small steps and walk students through each stage of the research project
- Offers real-world and lively examples that are attractive and relevant to students
- Based on twenty years of experience in teaching research techniques to students in a way that avoids the methodology “overkill” from encyclopaedic and intimidating textbooks
- Accompanying website includes powerpoint lecture slides for instructors and helpful links to video resources for student. Visit www.wiley.com\go\wang\researchreportwriting